Here at Single Malt Design we are committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy. We will only ever use your personal information for legitimate business use and will never share it without your permission.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from you, or provided to us, will be processed.
We may amend this policy at any time.
Information we may collect from you
You may provide information to us by filling in a form on our website, signing up for our email newsletter, or by contacting us via phone, email or otherwise.
The personal information you provide may include your name, address, email address and phone number. If you request services from us, this information will extend to financial details for billing.
When visiting our website, we may automatically collect information about your computer including your IP address, information about your visit, your browsing history and how you use our website.
Information we receive from other sources
We will rarely receive information about you from other sources. We may be given your contact details from your colleagues, or from people you know well or are acquainted with. We will never buy your information from a third party for marketing purposes.
How we will use your personal information
We will use personal information about you in the following ways:
- Fulfilling your enquiry
- To provide you with information and/or services you have requested from us, including providing you with price proposals and/or relevant marketing material and design examples.
- To complete any financial transaction, you are completing with us.
- Marketing purposes
- To provide you with any business news, updates and standard marketing materials which may be of interest.
- Service improvements and account or project management
- To ensure content on our site is presented to you in the safest and most effective manner, as well as factual and accurate.
- To communicate effectively with you during a project, and for client aftercare once completed.
Sharing your personal information
We will never pass your details on to anyone without your prior consent. We do not work with third party marketing companies and will only ever pass your details to suppliers or consultants as part of a project which you have engaged us to work on.
We may use information from analytics programmes to help optimise our website, however your information is usually shared in a format that cannot identify you.
If we are required to pass on your personal details for legal reasons, we will do this to comply with the law and its requirements in that particular situation.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes such as email marketing transmissions. You can exercise your right to prevent this by emailing us at email@example.com and we will remove your details from our list.
Access to information we hold on you
GDPR gives you the right to access any information we hold on you. This request is free of charge and we will stop using the information during the period of request and reply.