Are you ready to be a
We’re looking for a passionate, inspired, self-motivated designer to join the Single Malt team!
Our Kirkby Lonsdale studio is made up of creatively driven people who produce functional yet impactful design. We are a brand consultancy and design studio which includes working on creative, branding and digital design.
Our ideal addition should have the ability to communicate clearly with both the team and our clients, have a degree of confidence, be courageous in their approach, listen attentively and think critically.
Here at Single Malt no question is a stupid question. It’s important to know you can ask anyone anything (we’re all learning) but you should feel empowered to show initiative and when you see an opportunity – seize it!
The ideal addition to our team will have some industry experience, if you are someone full of ideas and keen to grow then we’d love to hear from you. This is a progressive role with starting level dependant on experience, but with plenty of room to grow. Passion and drive are the key qualities we’re looking for. We want someone to be part of a supportive team that loves what they do. If this sounds like your cup of tea, just read on.
- Have a good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Open to a collaborative working style
- Able to communicate well both visually and verbally
- Confident in contributing ideas
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Organised and open to a flexible varied schedule
- Be knowledgable around print production processes
- Have digital design experience
- Comfortable dealing with external suppliers
- Confident when presenting ideas and visuals
- Brand/Illustration/Web/Animation/Photography as a specialism or a hobby are both equally encouraged
- Marbles skills welcome but can be taught
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday policy (yes unlimited your holidays aren’t capped, we encourage you to take a break as and when you need it)
- Birthday team lunch or tea out
- Summer, Christmas and Halloween parties
- Regular attendance at client events
- Training and personal development investment
- 121 Sessions with our business coach
- Flexible working hours (however office open 9am-5pm)
- Idyllic countryside location, 20 mins from Lancaster
- Relaxed dress code & working environment
Most importantly we’re just after another friendly face with a good sense of humour to join our team. Say hello today, send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com